What if I dont want to be badass!..I want to be kawaii.
because the internet was so corny.
Reblog to vote for Steven Universe as the Best New Show of 2013!
Vote Online and/or on Twitter at nickandmore.com/soty
Con Hour 11
Welcome to the eleventh installment of Vincent’s Condescension Hour. Not many people really read this blog and even less people like or give feedback but I love doing these things and it’s really satisfying. It’s good to do some things for yourself and genuinely enjoy it. Anyway, this is Con Hour, where I list some albums that I found lately and I feel almost obligated to share with you:
1) Iron Chic’s “The Constant One” - Punk/Pop Punk (2013, Bridge Nine Records)
2) Caroline Smith’s “Half of Being A Woman” - R&B/Neo-Soul/Indie (2013, United Interests)
3) Death Grips’s “Government Plates” - Electronic/Aggressive Hip-hop (2013, self-released)
4) And So I Watch You From Afar’s “All Hail Bright Futures” - Post-Rock/Math/Experimental (2013, Sargent House)
5) Basement’s “Live In London (live album)” - Grudge/Melodic Hardcore (Run For Cover Records)
I didn’t get into Basement until now and it’s been almost a year since I’ve had their records. Their live record really helped Basement make sense to me. Also, I’ve slowed down a lot since May. It’s the end of the second to last semester I will ever have and things are getting busy and I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish my work. Well shit. Whatever. I love you!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. We got that rare rare, citra! Brew name ideas? #ipahomebrew @jipped (at BOJI Brewing Co.)
"the truth is we all suffer" #lolmetalcorelyrics (at Chain Reaction)
when nothing about my may 2014 senior show’s quality is for sure, this is something i’m definitely doing regardless.
Con Hour 10
Welcome to the tenth installment of Vincent’s Condescension Hour. We’ve turned ten! We’re in 5th grade now. We have shitty grades because sometimes you just don’t want to try in science class and it’s worth the failing grade and the woopings. Nursing apathy at a young age is always going to be my motto. Anyway, this is Con Hour, where I list some albums that I found lately and I feel almost obligated to share with you:
1) Tim Atlas' “Lost In The Waiting” - Indie/Pop/Rock (2013, self-released)
2) Grimes’ “Visions” - Dream-Pop/Experimental/Psychedelic (2012, Arbutus Records and 4AD)
4) Glass Cloud’s “Perfect War Forever” - Progressive Metalcore (Equal Vision Records)
5) Active Child’s “Rapor EP” - Chillwave/Dream-Pop/Indie (2013, Vagrant Records)
Though it seems like a biased decision to put Mr. Atlas’ record on this list, but I have and still believe in his music. I think it’s great. Diverse episode this time around. This 2013 list is going to be difficult.